Saturday, January 25, 2014

All about me and the Blog

Hey, now that I know, that my Blog works, I want to tell you, what I want to do on this Blog.

This Blog is for as many information about Pokémon as I can get. But first I want to tell you something about myself.

I'm a boy from Austria in Europe (NOT Australia) and I love Pokémon as you know. My mother tongue is german. So don't wonder, if my english isn't good enough. I'm 16 years old and I go on a higher school for economy.

My favorite music is rock and my favorite band is Bon Jovi
I love the movie Princess Mononoke. (If I could marry him I would do it XD)
I really like to watch animes.
When I'm old enough, I want to go to America. It's my biggest dream to live in New York.
I love the series How I Met Your Mother.

These are the most important information about me.

Und jetzt nochmal alles auf Deutsch:
Hey, jetzt wo ich weiß, dass mein Blog funktioniert, will ich euch erzählen, was ich in diesem Blog machen möchte.

Dieser Blog ist für so viele Informationen über Pokémon wie ich nur sammeln kann. Aber als erstes, möchte ich euch etwas über mich selbst erzählen.

Ich bin ein Junge aus Österreich in Europa (NICHT Australien) und ich liebe Pokémon wie ihr bereits wisst. Meine Muttersprache ist Deutsch. Also wundert euch nicht, wenn mein Englisch nicht gut genug ist. Ich bin 16 Jahre alt und gehe auf eine höhere Schule für wirtschaftliche Berufe.

Meine Lieblingsmusik ist Rock und meine Lieblingsband ist Bon Jovi
Ich liebe den Film Prinzessin Mononoke. (Wenn ich ihn heiraten könnte, würde ich es tun XD)
Ich liebes es Animes zu schauen.
Wenn ich alt genug bin, möchte ich nach Amerika. Es ist mein größter Traum in New York zu leben.
Ich liebe die Serie How I Met Your Mother

Das sind die wichtigsten Informationen über mich.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ash's Trainer Card Ash's Trainer Card