Tuesday, February 25, 2014

My Top 10 Legendarys - Part 2

Now I present you my top 5 favorite Pokémon:

5th Place:

Mewtwo

Mewtwo exists since the first generation and I think everybody knows him. It's one of the strongest Pokémon and I think the strongest Psychic Pokémon beside Lugia. It's the 150th Pokémon and hard to chatch, if you don't use a master ball.

4th Place:

Azelf

Azelf is a member of the lake guardians which is assembled by Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf. It exists since the Sinnoh-Region and has the type Psychic. I think it's really cute and cool and i like the blue color on his head. Azelf also stands for will power. That's why I like it so much.

3rd Place:

Latios

Latios comes from the Hoenn-Region and is the counterpart to Latias. Latios types are Dragon/Psychic. It's a very fast and very strong Pokémon and with the item Soul Dew it get's much stronger. I like Latios, because it looks like much self-esteem.

2nd Place:

Jirachi

It's hard to find a Pokémon, which is as cute as this little friend here. Jirachi looks like a sweet but weak Pokémon, but it can be really strong. With it's combination of Psychic/Steel it can be really strong. It learns great moves and has also a great defense power.

1st Place:

Lugia


And the winner is....... Lugia.
Lugia is a really great Pokémon. It's very strong and has a high defense. Lugia is besides Mewtwo the strongest Psychic Pokémon. Many people think Lugia is also a water type Pokémon, because it lives in the ocean. But Lugia is a Psychic/Flying. Lugia is also the tallest Psychic Pokémon that exists. I really do love Lugia and I have it everytime in my team.

Thank you for reading my Top 10 Legendarys. The next post will be about Lugia. I hope you will like it :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Ash's Trainer Card Ash's Trainer Card