Monday, February 17, 2014

Missingno.

Hey, there! Sorry, that I didn't wright for so long time, but now I'm back. And I want to start again with the mystery behind Missingno. I think we all know the stories of a pixelated character, which appears in Pokémon Green, Red and Blue mostly on the east coast of the Cinnabar Island.

But what is Missingno. for? Why is it in the game? Missingno. is the short form of Missing number. So it might be Pokémon #152. Missingno. can be seen as a stopgap. When Pokémon was created, there was a little place for more data left. So the programers included the glitch of Missingno. into the game.

What is Missingno. for? When you fight against Missingno. and you beat it, your Item on the 6th place raises dramatically. Instead of a number, there is pixelated image in front of the name of the item. But if you catch Missingno., your savegame may get damaged. So be careful of what you do.
Me, for myself, caught Missingno. many times and it didn't happen anything special. It also doesn't know many attacks. Hope you like my Blog and I would be pleased, if you leave a comment.

A pic of the many forms of Missingno.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ash's Trainer Card Ash's Trainer Card